Mouse

.___bч: xιασчuαи ...___.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I ♥ Mummy C=

Recently, I'm was too lazy to update blog......=C
Sorry ya. XD


12-02-2012

finish lunch, rest at home, nothing to do.....
but suddenly, I had remember that I have math test tomorrow. /.\
O....M.....G


But when I just open the page,
dad force us to go K.E.C sport = =....
wtf? Zzzzz...........


I'm not going, because 红小姐 come to visit me. = =
but at the last, I still have to go = =
Because no one fetch us to eat dinner,
so I have to go!!
Argghhhhh......!!
Bored!



So Mummy and I decided to go K.E.C's Mak Mak yam cha. C=
It is Raining Day~
Drink some hot drinks keep warm ba! XD


 
Teh Tarik and Milo C=




Wahhaaa, so hardworking am I XD
But I just had done 2 question only XD
With my mummy talk about ......
Shhhh, don't want to tell you XD


Mummy:
No matter what happen, Please cheep up! I'm here for you. I love you.
You're the best mummy in the world ever! =目


May be she feel better, when she had talk to me her feelings,
she decided to go jusco have a walk,
I don't want to let her feel lonely at the way,
so I have had to give up doing my math exercise =C
Never Mine, Everything for her C=


When I pass speedy shop,
I saw My Lee Hom Album....*published a long time =C

Mummy suddenly said "I buy for you la."
And then I said "really?!"

She didn't answer me, and she paid the lee hom album by cash.
I was surprise and said "Hey! why are you using cash to paid?! not credit card meh?!"
she was not nervous and said "I want to use cash to paid."
I still insist to saying "NO".

All in the speedy's people looking at us,
O.M.G
Okay, I give up =C

Because if we used credit card,
will be counted to father's account.....
Haizzz, whatever laaa.....
but thanks mummy la C=





I wish mummy will be happy because of me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment