Exam Finished,
Holiday Started,
Trying to relaxing My Single Life ♥
Examing.....
Sunday
Neighbor drop by my home.
letting fish "eat" them~ = =
Going to play basketball ♥
Oh My Smurf~!
My eyes look lie panda~ = =
Finished Basketball, we decided to go to eat Tesco's Nonya~
other foods....forget, and Im hungry~ ><
I think im crazy,
I'm taking the history points, questions and points study 囧
Examing, I was totally TIRED!
God bless me!!!
And the, My BFF came my house stay a night.
For study bookkeeping.
And....Im going to be their teacher! ><
Hosh Hosh! XD
1st Day.
Dinner with them ♥
Thanks mummy cook for us~ XD
Night.
Midnight.
Sleeping Look C=
1a.m.
Next Morning.
Messy hair = =
All have panda eyes ><
桌子再怎么大,做着bookkeeping都是不够位置的 XD
suddenly raining, so we decided to changed place.
After raining.
we go to play basketball again~ XD
like young sister and elder sister rite? XD
My brother! XD
sunshine C=
Dinner.
Thanks daddy fetch them and then eat together C=
Allen, what pattern you're? = =
More Picture On Facebook
Exam Result of Bookkeeping,
I'm satisfied C=
About them, first time get high marks C=











































No comments:
Post a Comment