Mouse

.___bч: xιασчuαи ...___.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day ♥

Early in the morning,
one step out the door,
A girl called my name and said "Happy Valentine's Day!!", who called Zhi Yun,
But I just wake up in the car, and I was MCC looked at her.
"Happy Valentine's Day........"


Oww....Today is Valentine's Day.....
I almost forget about it.....
Moody......=C


Take out my bag and books,
and went to the canteen eat my breakfast.
Suddenly, Jesmy called me and she give a small chocalate.
Oww...thanks ya C=
Think that they have forgotten me.....C'=


A while, her boyfriend coming from her back,
Ahaha.....! Her boyfriend give her a gift.
And she was so surprised, but she keep scolding her boy friend not need to waste money to bought that....
Hahaaa....! How sweet they are, congratulation C=


Finish my breakfast,
went to the class,
Sitting next to me, Su wen, she's careful C=
She had folded 52 of Red Hearts for her boy friend XD
And her boy friend also gave gifts to her too XD
Congratulations! C=


First period, Art.
Boring...............=C
But suddenly, I have a surprise to everyone XD


*Sorry, I'm using my cheap phone, cheap pixels =C




















Hope you all will like it C=


After finish school,
with Kang Hong, Zhi Wei, Wee Yang hang out
Because today is Kang Hong B'day!
Wooo! Happy B'day! XD


But my jimuii are not going.....
ONE dating with her boy friend,
ONE have violin class........=C
Sienz lorrrr...........=C





Thanks Zhi Wei belanja me! XD


Finish eating,
help Zhi Wei and Xi Wei buy gift for their lover
ONE bought a flower,
ONE bought a Star


Finish buying, we went to News chong k
quiet sienz laa, coz not many new songs can sing.


Then......until 7p.m
all had back home...
left me and Xi Wei,
we chit chat whole times XD
talking about how to chase girl
hahahaa.....! XD


Until 8:30 p.m, only I back. =C
When I was reached home, bath and eat.
10:30 p.m = =

Si Behh Tired = =


哈,今天当了两位的"丘比特"
成功与失败,得靠自己了!C=

我走过的路不希望你们再走过,
新的路会比较好走嘛!XD




有情人的,大家都拼命送礼物,彼此都挂着幸福的笑容。
追着情人的,紧张时刻终于到了,敢敢跨出一步,争取自己的幸福。
单身的,默默地看着那些忙碌的情人,并祈祷他们永远幸福,同时也默默地,
祝福自己爱的人 C=




谢谢你们,不离不弃的陪着我,从煎熬一路走出来,
谢谢你们,爱我的每个人 


希望我的好报,神会感受得到。C'=

No comments:

Post a Comment