Mouse

.___bч: xιασчuαи ...___.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Heard Of Nomad's Folk Song In The Lost City

钢骨森林的游牧之歌

Presented By
Eutopia Theatre 


Why do we watch this drama?
Introduced By my 时事 society's frenz~


$30 per person.
Expensive rite?
But...insides' theatre have 18+~
>
OMG~~~~


A girl on the phone are so high , 发娇
and make the sound like "erhh~ erhh~ arhh~"
WTF....


And a couple 打机轮 + Fuck 
*Actually is wearing clothes lar ><* + *almost like sex movie = =*
.............................


Because of this, above 15 years of age~ = =



Actually the theatre nice watch lar~ ^^
Say about the future and the human at the future of the emotion~
*Its that rite of my writing? And are you all understand what im saying? ><*


Okay, stop blah blah blah~><

Present Picture~

At Bus-ing


Noisy somemore,
Make me can't rest well,
Even Im wearing the earphone T^T.
By the way, I'm sick-ing! T^T


I ♥ This Picture. 
还是喜欢侧面的我 ♥ =目


Damn!
We took a bus for an hour
My god! = =
So far! Zzzz...

 When us reach,
Very few people over there
Newly opened


 Getting inside.

Inside~



*Can not use cell phones, cameras inside*
So, I stopped taking pictures.
Sorry~ =目


The Acthors



When I entered the toilet,
I shouted"OMG~!"


Toilet's Door
So wonderful are!

Haha! Micheal Jakson behind her. 



Who Are You?!





Where you see me?

No comments:

Post a Comment