Mouse
.___bч: xιασчuαи ...___.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
30-06-11
1st period,
English lesson...
Not sleeping, chit chat, play phone's games
What else can I do? = =
Teacher never teaching before...= =
Today, I choose sleeping XD
Sleep a while,
Suddenly have a spot checks!
Lolx~~
I wake up,
saw many "polis" in front of me
Immediately awakened and shut off my phone ><
Prepared my hair immediately
Coz I have saw "doremon" *Actually,is our discipline lar>< He just like doremon.*
Scared he will cut my hair =S
One period pass,
Finished spot checks too
Reset,
quickly went out find hubby
He said "!@#$.....Discipline has taken my phone! I have shut off, but he dun believe me!"
T__________________T
I hope he will be all right~
Im so worry of him...
Gad bless Him!!!
Let him take back his beloved phone!!!
What The fuck Discipline!!!!
Have a clever mind, but dun know how to use! ==
I keep sayang him...
keep console him...
serve Massage too...
but i cant give him a hug...
he just take my hand and sleep...><
Hubby, I believe you will get back your beloved phone C=
You still have your daddy help you mar~rite?
Don't worry, be happy.
Smile~ C=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment