Holiday are going finished...
Actually, i'm not exited of going started school...
Don't ask me why C=
04-07-11
Ah Gong b'day
Happy B'day ^^
Wth my family hang out
Baba's friend house
At Putra Jaya
So,finish lunch
Straight go Putra Jaya.
Proud of them, can't without PSP, Gameboy...= =
I'm so exiting!
Not because of going baba friend's house.
Is i'm going gai gai! XD
Near their house have a Carfour
I know you all now is"chek~~"
But, I have no choice...T^T
Reach there and passed carfour
Baba still Don't mean to stop
What's wrong?!
I also did say anythings lar.
This is my baba pattern = =
Haiz...
Get inside baba friend's house
actually its a Apartments
quite big his room...
I'm so bored of staying here.
Furious~!
After all, not the first time coming here
Is second time. ==
What adults will do
drink wine!
How about me?!
No ones' care~ T^T
What should I do?
Take photos lor..
Haiz~
My young brother sister and another baba friend's 2 son
went to swimming.
Me?
laying on the chair
damn hot!!
know why?
I'm wearing jeans!!!
Arghhhhh!!!
See! What Im wearing?!
*Sorry, my hair are so messy..
But a long time,
found that
Is not bad of taking pictures! XD
Don't ask me what their doing,
I just know both they're ham sham!
Always show their "elephant"! = =
Did felt shame shame one~
How is my shot? XD
All swim til hungry, get up eat snack~ lolx~
Are she sexy? XD
See her's hand,
like ah mak's hand! Haha XD
Nice pool~
Shot! XD
And next,
See this funny kid! >
Ahaahaa~XD
Not me asked him to take a photo,
Is himself asked me to take,
and make a post stand by
OMG~ =S
I asked him "ehh, you want be a super man arh? Why your pattern all same one?=="
He said"ya! I want be a superman!"
Child dream~ =S
Luckily, have borrow my bro psp for ply ><
While away times~!
Until around 5p.m,
only finish ==
Finally Man!!
go bless me...!
Tired
But i still haven forgot my party!
BBQ!
Asked baba rash to tesco
quickly bought hot dogs, prawn, chicken wings...
assam sause...
Finished buying
back home prepared
haiz...
Are you know that...
When I finished prepare
I have let my friends put airplane!
Wtf...!!
Left many foods there,
How?
All I eat finished you know? ...
But, i still can't eat finish..
let dad scold somemore...
Very Bad mood!
Arghhh!!!
Want kill someone that time!
Fine!!!
Forget about it!
At the last,
Give my babbies see my ugly pic! XD
Is last time went to swimming pool take one~^^
Ugly?
Look like im fatty~ T^T
Im not~!><
Im slim one~ XD!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment