Mouse

.___bч: xιασчuαи ...___.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

You know? Is my 1st time be a leader...





Me,
Complete failure...




I obviously work poor, but teacher still let me be leader?



I am not qualified..... ='C






Sorry TSM,
I know im not good at be a leader...
And I don't want to be a leader too...
I did have choice....



When I tell you what you need to prepared,
Your face tell me that you're not willing to...








That's why I stop asking you to buy anythings...







But, Carmen said that you're willing to buy anythings
but I keep stopping you to buy anythings
all buy myself...






But now, I need you....
Ewhhh.....
I know as her, most people will angry now...






I try to let you clam down...
Forgive what I do wrong...





But..?
no use...







Now, what I saying are no used....








..............
Im useless...
yea~right...






Little thing cant be done well...






TSM,sorry that I did wrong..
You know, is my 1st time be a leader...
Understanding...? ='C

No comments:

Post a Comment