Mouse

.___bч: xιασчuαи ...___.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Only Present Picture C=

Just wanna show off my picture XD
Want see it?


If Don't want to see...
Just leave this log~
Thx~






Draw By: My Hubby Eric Tan C=
I such love this
Thankss, Mwuackz~



My favorite = Apple Juice 





Omega Eggs~ XD




Black Paper Chicken




And the last,
22-07-2011

Our School Hostel's Superstar.

All is My Babbies and me photos C=


My original brown hair 
Me and the Horny Dolly! XD




Yea...she came my home ystdy
for have a bath and go with me.









There're others picture did post out,
Sorryy dearest~
All photos have been upload at my facebook.



So, what you waiting for?




Simple Of me...C=




Ohh~ I forgot.
Today finished school,
we went to Bukit Raja JJ again...><


But today is different~
Hubby with I
and a new couple
Li Yun + Geng Zhuang
Shhhh~><
went out~


We watch.... 
Penguin, penguin!
Guess What movie? XD



Around 5p.m
we back,
Gen Zhuang said later will rain.
As he wished
Raining ==
Thn we stop at the K.E.C
Went to service counter to called taxi..



We keep waiting waiting...
Passed 20minute
still haven come....



Okay, Im so tired... so, I stop at here ba.
Babies I love you.~C=a

No comments:

Post a Comment