Oww! how long that I didn't updated my post? ><
So today, no matter what happens, I must upload my post! =目
Okay, started topic.
03-05-2012
Our School Sport day ♥
(First Day)
with - Yuki
with - Yuki + Su Mei
Su mei participated 3000m
me, emilia, pi kee, pi yuu, su wen
keep shouting "Su Mei! Jia You! Su Mei! Jia You!"
Su Mei, Touched or not? XD
me, emilia, pi kee, pi yuu, su wen
keep shouting "Su Mei! Jia You! Su Mei! Jia You!"
Su Mei, Touched or not? XD
04-05-2012
(Second Day)
Opening Ceremony
Our Class C=
with - Allen "Wisky"
with - Su Wen, Yuki, Emilia.
we're superwomen! XD
superwomen here! XD
with - Su Wen
taking bus with them~ C=
with - Julian Chui, Richard, Pui Leng, Mr. Ph'ng, Wee Yang, Xiiao Gan.
Feel upset because I can't take photo with my 5 BFF.....
Haizz..... ='C
Congtaz me!
I get third of high jump and I also break the general assembly records!
Hee~ ^^
I participated many race,
Personal competition: High Jump, 200m, 400m
All because get third then into the final, but in final, the opponents are too strong,
so I didn't get any ranking.... ='C
and then 4x100, 4x400, 8x100.
was almost able to win....
Never Mine! We're enjoying the race!
Good Job!
I've tired to.
Although I quit two weeks of cool water and spicy.
Nor is a track and field team.
Only on sunday to go swimming, basketball.
Each race, I can get third and into the final.
I was satisfy. C=
Glory of myself. C=
Between, I'm black =3=
Because of the fierce sun! =3=
Haizz......
annoying what should I wear on mother day =3=
one part black, one part while, can't cover it also.
Zzzz.......
That's All~
Good Nitez! C=
当你走过曾经有着我们的回忆的角落,
你会不会想起我?








No comments:
Post a Comment