Mouse

.___bч: xιασчuαи ...___.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

02-01-2012 Mid Valley

Went to Mid Valley with my family and baba's frenz....


好喜欢这一张 C=



With my mum C=



My dad have a partner...may be he won't be lonely XD



Everytimes when we reach mid valley,  we will go here XXplace... # I have forgot what name is it><





Christmas have pass.....but im too late to came here have a watch = =















超超超喜欢这一张的!
很有feel!
嘿嘿,我也是个不错的摄影师哦!XD





"If every time i miss you, I get a flower, I will walk in a garden full of them..."

"你",这一句很熟吧? C=



My dad friend's wife wanna buy LV bag....
so we have to walk in front of The Garden = =....





We (Aunty, Mum Me)
Especially Aunty,
Like a crazy women when she saw LV, Gucci....Famous brand laa....Zzzz
But at the last, she did buy anythings lols....



Then we back mid valley.



Madam Kwuan's


My sis so lonely ><
#coz she can't play gameboy~ lols.....
















能不能不爱别的女人,
能不能只爱我一个?

哈,我知道我很自私C'=

No comments:

Post a Comment