Mouse

.___bч: xιασчuαи ...___.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sorry for long day never update..><
Err.....


Just present picture C=



11-09-2011
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival 




Nothing special that day...
just play candle...
BORED!
And we have school, but another schools did have!
Unfair! Zzzz....
That is my Sohai School!






16-09-2011
Empire Shopping Gallery

for celebrate my dad and sis b'day C=
Dad- 0909
Sis- 0809


My look


*Ohh ya, my camera have borrow to my Mr.Hubby, so i force to use my dad camera. 囧*


And I have bought a high heel shoes,
because my shoes has broken!
WTF?!
That's why many people look at me lar!
I thought im too leng luii....Zzz....
How Shameless am I? 
T______________T







CHARLES & KEITH  
$130++
The 1st time to buy such expensive high heel shoes...=D 








Finished shopping,
we decided to eat Ole-ole bali =D


































Hahaa!!! See my dad!! ><


lamb and chicken


See baba so relax....XD


IN THE TOILET XD








That's all C=


Thanks for be patient to see my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment