Mouse

.___bч: xιασчuαи ...___.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My "Fighting Fish" XD

Hee Hee!!
Dad let me bought "Fighting Fish" !
Its name called "愿亿"
But i called its "Yii Yii" = "亿亿" more than "Yuan Yii" lar...

XD!!

Sorry guys, Coz I too miss + love him X目

And The Last,
* I will take care you better and better ever! XD

噹噹噹_____ 亿亿____
Nice?
I love its Tail
And Colour too~ C=

Of cause, its male~ XD

When i was child
Once raised a fish several times

But soon,
About 1 month ++
Its Died...><

But now,
Won't agian !

Because Its = Him
X目...

And I must proof to my parents
That I will treasure have!

So, I will raise It longer as I can!


温柔体贴、温和、不会那么容易生气打架、骄傲的
打架鱼! >3<

好的就学,不好的不要学。><
尤其是我的胆小鬼! ><



弟妹也不例外啦...
人与亦云,
看到我买就跟着买...= =


他们的照片迟点再放
懒惰啊...><
排写囖~




哎呀...
老豆又催我们去k.e.c运动了..
唉_____
再见咯____T^T




bч: xιασчuαи ...



我要它像我一样,

No comments:

Post a Comment