Mouse

.___bч: xιασчuαи ...___.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Yeee!!!!
G-dragon & T.O.P!!
They can be cute can be cool be in a second! >\\\<
like "Hight hight" this song
damn like it!
Them cool thn Tae yang...
But nvm~ I still love him~C=
Oh! not...i means i admire of him~
*ltr bii saw it and cry~><*



BIGBANG!!
i will always be yr fans~ XD

bcoz of BIGBANG,
bii call them "BIGBONG" = =
haha~!
But funny rite? XD
And tae yang, he changed "tayar"
lolx....not funny~T^T



Today finish skool,
pei bii cut hair...
luckly, us come early
if not, many ppl want to cut
must wait longer...
after he cut his hair,
I laugh XD
hahaha~
So cute!
4get to take a picture.



Okie...
buddies!
Im going thailand this thur midnight!  
Actually, go until sienz~zzz *every years go one times*
this year i will go it bcoz i want take more picture
somemore will go a new place called "shui shang shi chang"
so....keep visit my bloggie lar! C=
If eu want see "Trip of thailand" XD


*I noe now im talking broken english~ i say like a shit... Sorry~ Com did hav chinese...

No comments:

Post a Comment