wth dad's frenz went to IKEA...
Somemore got two child + my muii 3 child = =
Damn Noisy!
Somemore want me do their保姆
Wtf?!
Haiz...
somemore my look lik shit...
coz dad suddenly say go out
Thn i simply wear a shirt and jeans...
Damn....ugly...
Haiz...
Went to IKEA
Parents buy their things
and I...
be a 保姆 = =!!!
Damn embrassed!
But a child,
I like him~
Damn cute! Damn quite! XD
he and his bro
Simply drive...OMG.....= =
XD.......
Finish buying
we bought ice-cream~^^
Damn yummy~!
somemore cheaper!!!
Onli $1 eu can buy! XD
all kids...onli me "alduts" = =~
Nxt Stop
Kluang Station
I lik there's mee siam~ XD
whn us come here
I will call dad come here to eat~XD
Went to the toilet 1st~
onli go eat~XD
Tis Picca so funny~
hahahaha~
she looking of us~
somemore still make a pose
hahahahaha~
At Kluang Station
both so funny~ haha~
呐!就是这个.>\\\<
有人不爽咯~~
哈哈哈~
被我弟弟欺负的样子~
可怜~
丑呐???
我+弟
隔天
忙着弄我新买的椅子~XD
Finished~!
No comments:
Post a Comment