Mouse

.___bч: xιασчuαи ...___.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kesha - Blah Blah Blah (feat. 3OH!3)

这首好听~^^blah blah blah~



Coming out your mouth with your blah blah blah


Just zip your lips like a padlock


And meet me at the back with the jack and the jukebox


I dont really care where you live at


Just turn around boy and let me hit that


Don't be a little bitch with your chit chat


Just show me where your dick's at


Music's up


Listen hot stuff


I'm in love


With this song


So just hush


Baby shut up


Heard enough


Stop ta-ta-talking that


Blah blah blah


Think you'll be getting this


Nah nah nah


Not in the back of my


Car-ar-ar


If you keep talking that


Blah blah blah blah blah


Boy come on get your rocks off


Come put a little love in my glove box


I wanna dance with no pants on


Meet me in the back with the jack and the jukebox


So cut to the chase kid


'Cause I know you don't care what my middle name is


I wanna be naked


But your wasted


Your always talking that shit


But never laying the bitch


Yeah


I don't care who you are


In this bar


It only matters who I is

No comments:

Post a Comment